The purpose of Grande Prairie Alliance Church is: to be a church of intentional life-building relationships.
- Children’s Ministry Administrative Assistant
- To assist GPAC Kids ministry staff with administrative details connected to the ministry to children in our congregation.
- Develop and maintain our database which will track attendance
- Word processing and graphic design and production of publications, reports and correspondence related to Children’s Ministry.
- Oversee the Children’s Registration counter team
- Plan to Protect Administration, information management
- Other duties related to administration
- Assist with event planning for children’s ministry
- Respond to child dedication requests, coordinate and record dedications
- Newcomer welcome: calls, data entry, letter
- As time permits assist Executive Assistant with other church event planning
- Coordinate social media publications related to GPAC Kids.
- Responsible to: Director of Children’s Ministries
- Works closely with: All children’s ministry staff and administrative staff
- Strong Computer Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Love for people, especially children and those who volunteer with them.
- 24 hours per week with occasional flexibility to help out with events
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Meet weekly with the Director of Children’s Ministries.
- Be willing to be trained.
- Recruit and nurture a Registration counter team
- Encourage harmony, team work, and godly relationships within GPAC Kid’s Ministry Team.
EMAIL RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org